Monday, December 17, 2012

Love, Healing, Reflection

 When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.” - Mr Rogers. 


For three days, I've tried to write a post about the tragedy in Newtown, Connecticut and for three days I've stared at a blank screen with no words.  What can I possibly say that hasn't already been said?  What can I say that will make any of this any better?  There are simply no words.  What happened on Friday will forever haunt us all.


And so, to the teachers & parents & community members that are actively involved in making our world a better place, I cherish you. I send you light, love, healing & as much space as you need right now.  I'm trying to focus on the helpers.  And I'm playing a lot more with my nieces and nephews. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your two pence!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails