Montreal teachers take note:
I'm speaking at McGill University this weekend, on Saturday, November 24th & conducting interviews with primary & secondary teachers all day on Sunday, November 25th and Monday, November 26th. I'm interviewing teachers for positions in primary, secondary & special needs schools.To apply, please send your resume & cover letter to apply AT classroomcanada DOT com and include "MONTREAL TEACHER" in the subject heading so I look at your resume quickly.
Positions will start in London in January 2013, April 2013 and September 2013.
Qualities of the kind of teacher we're looking for:
- Adaptable, flexible & positive
- A desire to teach & travel
- Open minded
- Passionate about teaching inner city kids
- We're Canadian and we've taught in London ourselves
- We're passionate about helping other Canadian teachers succeed in teaching in London
- Since 2007, we've helped hundreds of Canadian teachers succeed.
- Help with accommodations, networking with the other Canadians, and a free copy of the only book that explains clearly what it's really like to teach in London. (see www.guidetoteachinginlondon.com for a free chapter).
- Honest, clear advice & guidance