Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Supply Teachers Tips & Tricks: Top 50 Drama Games

Top 50 drama games

Our Canadian teachers are enjoying summer with their families, while also preparing for the big move to London to begin their new teaching careers.  I'm going to try to post as much as possible this summer to provide reviews & links for valuable resources for these teachers.  Everything I post will be affordable for new teachers, and incredibly useful for both supply teachers & long term teachers.

In my ebook, I write quite a bit about how supply teachers need to know quick games & activities to keep the class occupied and learning at all times. Drama games are often the most fun for the students, and once you know a few you can use them in any classroom, with any age group.

Here's the best resource I've found for drama activities for teachers of all subjects: Top 50 Drama Games Unpacked.  It costs $29.95, and provides you with:

  • 50 plus lessons already planned for you
  • 50 guaranteed popular drama games
  • Resource lists for many activities
  • Easy to photocopy cards and pictures
  • Simple tactics to ensure success
  • Activities to link in with other studies
  • Adaptable for older or younger kids
  • How to make cheap costumes/ puppets
  • Stress free drama classes/ activities
  • Tasks for relief teachers (*aka supply teachers, day-to-day teachers, daily supply teachers*)
  • Fill in activities if you have spare time
Click here to check out the resource, and be sure to look around the site as I found quite a few sample drama games that I love to use in my classrooms.

Also, please do let me know if you end up purchasing Top 50 Drama Games Unpacked as I'd like to hear your 2 cents on which games work well in your classrooms & why.  Happy planning this summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your two pence!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails