From the Guide to Getting a Teaching Job website:
I've conducted thousands of interviews with teachers who want to teach in London, so I figured I'd check out the interview chapter first. The author is spot-on with the questions we always ask! What I really like is that he guides you in what you should answer, and perhaps more importantly what not to say in an interview. I could write a whole book on what not to say in an interview, but luckily - I don't have to. Thanks Tim!You'll learn everything you need to know about finding and landing the teaching job you want.Inside you'll find:
- The 50 Most Common Teacher Interview Questions and How to Answer Them
- Information, Tips, and Advice about the Teacher Interview Process
- What to Include on Your Teaching Resume
- Secrets to Making your Cover Letter stand out
- Sample Resume, Cover Letter, and Thank You Letter
- All About References and Letters of Recommendation
- Seven things you should avoid saying at an interview
- How to Prepare and Present your Teaching Portfolio
- Go inside the minds of two interviewers as they describe what an interview committee looks for, what they notice, and how to impress them.
- A candidate describes her struggles and successes throughout the job hunting process. She explains what worked and what didn't!
- And lots, lots, more!
Let me know if you purchase the ebook & what you think of it. I love to share valuable resources here, and would love your feedback on whether this one is useful to you or not. Happy reading & job hunting!