Hope you are all enjoying the London Olympics! We're busy getting teachers ready for teaching in London this upcoming September, but still managing to keep the Olympics on our radar.
PS) The video above was made by a high school student! Amazing.
I've conducted thousands of interviews with teachers who want to teach in London, so I figured I'd check out the interview chapter first. The author is spot-on with the questions we always ask! What I really like is that he guides you in what you should answer, and perhaps more importantly what not to say in an interview. I could write a whole book on what not to say in an interview, but luckily - I don't have to. Thanks Tim!You'll learn everything you need to know about finding and landing the teaching job you want.Inside you'll find:
- The 50 Most Common Teacher Interview Questions and How to Answer Them
- Information, Tips, and Advice about the Teacher Interview Process
- What to Include on Your Teaching Resume
- Secrets to Making your Cover Letter stand out
- Sample Resume, Cover Letter, and Thank You Letter
- All About References and Letters of Recommendation
- Seven things you should avoid saying at an interview
- How to Prepare and Present your Teaching Portfolio
- Go inside the minds of two interviewers as they describe what an interview committee looks for, what they notice, and how to impress them.
- A candidate describes her struggles and successes throughout the job hunting process. She explains what worked and what didn't!
- And lots, lots, more!