Monday, April 18, 2011

Look at My Happy Rainbow!



Happy Monday!

If you are looking for a way to brighten your Monday mornings, I'd like to recommend that you check out this charming little blog I found the other day:
Look at my Happy Rainbow!

It's a great blog written by an inspired male Kindergarten teacher who loves to tell stories about his day with his "little sprouts."


There is something so endearing about the way Kindergarten children go about their days (and the ways they are interpreted by their teachers).

Reading this blog is one way to guarantee that your day starts out with a smile!

 
What are the guaranteed ways that make YOU start your day with a smile?


Leave your comments below!



And....if you are looking for ways to bring something positive into your teaching career, think about teaching in London, UK.

We're currently interviewing teachers (primary, secondary and special needs) who would like to work in London (and enjoy 13 weeks of holiday per year - now that should put a smile on your face!) starting in October 2011. To apply, please submit your resume & cover letter to apply AT classroomcanada DOT com.


Resources for Teaching in London
Classroom Canada website
Guide to Teaching in London: A Survival Guide for Canadians ebook
Sign up for our newsletters
Canadians & Americans in the UK blog

2 comments:

  1. Teaching in the U.K. sounds like such a wonderful job! What an opportunity. Too bad I still have one more year left in school. And I doubt my husband would want to leave America, either.. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is why I love working in a nursery. No matter what kind of day I'm having, the kids never fail to make me smile.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your two pence!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails