Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Interviews with Victoria Westcott, on helping teachers move to London, England

Last night I had the pleasure of attending Green Drinks, here in Victoria BC.  It's a gathering that happens once a month and encourages people to mix, mingle and chat with other like-minded folks.  It was a really great night.  I'm a bit embarassed, but also a little bit proud, to show you the videos that Christopher Bowers, of Conversation Works, did with me.  He asked me a few questions with his iphone video and I responded and used my hands far too much.  It's funny to watch yourself on video.  You realize how others see you.  And in my case, I need to use my hands less!  Anyway, here they are.  Please let me know what you think.







Questions? Comments? Please share your thoughts below.

Resources for Teaching in London

Classroom Canada website
Guide to Teaching in London: A Survival Guide for Canadians ebook
Sign up for our newsletters
Canadians & Americans in the UK blog

3 comments:

  1. Bring on the lively interviews and conversations. Since you are full of life and 'vivacity' why would we not show that somehow in these interviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the supply vs. full time video. I'm happy I chose the supply route! I also shared your video on my blog. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Christopher & Patrick! It was very fun to do.

    I am coming to your blogs now. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your two pence!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails