Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Pre-Party: Classroom Canada Turns 3 tomorrow!

We turn 3 years old tomorrow, July 19, 2010.  I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it.  I'm about to lose control and I think I like it. 

So, if you've popped by for our birthday party, here's what we'd like you to do:
  • leave a comment telling us who you are, a bit about yourself & wish us a Happy Birthday
  • I'll come online as soon as I wake up & meet you all here, participate in discussions & send my undying gratitude and thanks to our teachers & schools in London, England.
  • I'll do a new blog post with our sponsors (again giving my undying love & gratitude to them for their support - Lloyd's & Flight Centre in particular - Michael, Tony & Laura - you rock my world)
  • The next day, on Tuesday, I'll post the winners of our little party contests (randomly drawn from a Canada Hat of course).  So check back on Tuesday to see if you've won free travel, luggage, travel mugs, my ebook, or random Canadiana...if you don't check back you won't know if you've won!
  • The best part is that you can wear whatever you want and come whenever you want as long as it's July 19th where you are in the world when you come by.
Resources for Teaching in London
Classroom Canada website
Guide to Teaching in London: A Survival Guide for Canadians ebook
Sign up for our newsletters
Canadians & Americans in the UK blog

Mark your calendar: July 19th 2010 is our 3rd birthday & we're throwing a HUGE party right here on the blog. Come! Leave a comment! Win a prize!

14 comments:

  1. happy birthday CC! you know little ol me, just a ta working in east east london!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone! My name is Dunja and I am super excited for my London adventure coming up this Ocotber!

    Happy Birthday Classroom Canada!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Classroom Canada! I'm Andree-Ann, a recent graduate from Music School hoping to make the move overseas!

    I'm so excited to join the Classroom team for next spring - I think this organization is amazing, honestly!

    Happy Birthday, again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Classroom Canada!!! Victoria you rock! I am lifting a glass of virtual champagne to you and all the TA's and teachers in London. A toast to you all and wishing you many, many years of success!! Linda xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning & happy birthday Victoria/Classroom! My name is Krystal and i'm heading to London in October, looking forward to this adventure! Thanks for all the help so far and in the future, have a great day!
    Krystal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, my name is Shelly, and I am trying to talk my husband into moving and teaching in the UK next fall. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, this is Sam MacDonald leaving a message from Canada while I look forward to my second year teaching with Classroom Canada in London! Happy Birthday!
    xx (one of my many new habits from Jolly Ol' London)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Victoria and Linda! Happy 3rd Birthday to Classroom Canada, and every success and joy to you and all of your teachers and friends! I'm your TUT cruise buddy, and a children's behavioral consultant who writes and trains teachers and parents on helping kids achieve self-regulation. I have a blog so do visit and send reqeuests/dilemmas that I can address there:
    www.PeacefulEmpowerment-DD.blogspot.com
    Cheers, and Congrats on being 3!
    Kindest,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woohoo! Thanks so much everyone! And now we've officially started the party so check out today's blog post as well.

    Well done to Amie for being first!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Classroom Canada!!! Congratulations on your third birthday, I wish joy and success for many more years to come!

    Happy birthday CC & Victoria!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday Classroom! I'm Sam, a teacher living and working in London. Having a great time in all this amazing sunshine... dont believe the rumours that it just rains over here. Well done Victoria and the rest of CC. Thanks for all the hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amanda Vander WoudeJuly 19, 2010 at 11:55 AM

    Happy Birthday Classroom Canada, from Amanda!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy birthday big boss company! Super stoked for crossing the atlantic in exactly one week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday CC!! My name is Angela and I'm pretty sure I'm heading to London in January!! I'm getting so excited!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your two pence!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails