So to celebrate, our fabulous friends at Lloyds & Flight Centre are giving away a few great prizes to readers who post comments here. Just leave a comment telling us who you are, a bit about yourself, and of course Happy Birthday, and we'll go through the entries tomorrow & draw the winners from a Canada Hat.
The prizes are:
- Travel Mugs from our friends Tony & Michael of Lloyd's TSB in Vancouver. These are the dedicated banking folks that help our teachers & teaching assistants to open up UK bank accounts while still abroad.
- $75 off your next flight from Laura Buchan of Flight Centre here in the Westshore of Vancouver Island. I book all my flights with Laura & she never fails to amaze me!
- Carry-on Luggage from Laura of Flight Centre
- My ebook, Guide to Teaching in London: A Survival Guide for Canadians If you're still in the research stage and want to know what it's really like to teach in London, this is the book for you.
- Random Canadiana that I've purchased over the past year in preparation for this day. And I really do mean random...
Enjoy the part-ay people! I'll be here all day, replying to your comments, participating in discussions and drinking champagne (not yet, it is only 7am in British Columbia after all).
Resources for Teaching in London
Classroom Canada website
Guide to Teaching in London: A Survival Guide for Canadians ebook
Sign up for our newsletters
Canadians & Americans in the UK blog
Mark your calendar: July 19th 2010 is our 3rd birthday & we're throwing a HUGE party right here on the blog. Come! Leave a comment! Win a prize!