Friday, June 25, 2010

Canada Day in London's Trafalgar Square: July 1st 2010


Canada Day in London is going to rock this year. 

I'll be in Seattle.  How did I plan that you ask?  No idea! 

Strangely enough, I will actually be interviewing teachers in Seattle for jobs in London with Classroom America.  It will be my first 4th of July in America.  How exciting!

But I can also tell you that I will be very, very jealous of all of our amazing teachers and teaching assistants in London with Classroom Canada this year.  Those lucky ducks will have the party of the year in Trafalgar Square and at the Maple Leaf Pub in Covent Garden.  I sent them Canada Day tattoos and balloons to celebrate with & hope to post heaps of photos for you here next week.  Watch this space!

Resources for Teaching in London


Classroom Canada website
Guide to Teaching in London: A Survival Guide for Canadians ebook
Sign up for our newsletters
Canadians & Americans in the UK blog

Mark your calendar: July 19th 2010 is our 3rd birthday & we're throwing a HUGE party right here on the blog. Come! Leave a comment! Win a prize!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your two pence!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails