Monday, May 17, 2010

Seth Godin on standing out | Video on TED.com

Seth Godin on standing out Video on TED.com

I'm off to Vancouver to meet with our former teachers & to conduct a few interviews with teachers who are hoping to work with Classroom Canada in London, England. But before I go, I thought I'd leave you with a TED video with Seth Godin, the marketing God that I follow for my own work with marketing and teaching in the UK. Love him. Love his work. He changed everything I do with recruiting teachers for the UK (and really, he's the reason I stopped advertising and instead look to our teachers to tell it like it really is - see the interviews with our teachers on the right hand side of this page to see what I'm talking about). Thanks Seth!

I hope you enjoy it as well.

Resources for Teaching in London, England
Classroom Canada website
Guide to Teaching in London ebook
Sign up for our newsletters
Canadians & Americans in the UK blog

1 comment:

  1. I follow Seth Godin's blog but haven't read any of his books. But after this high recommendation I think I will. I'm always on the lookout for top marketing ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your two pence!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails