Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Cake Wrecks: Educational Cakes That Will Make You Cry with Laughter

Every once in a while, when I need a good ol' guffaw, I check out the Cake Wrecks blog.  If you don't know it yet, today's the day to go check it out. 

What's a Cake Wreck you ask?  As the author explains:
A Cake Wreck is any cake that is unintentionally sad, silly, creepy, inappropriate - you name it. A Wreck is not necessarily a poorly-made cake; it's simply one I find funny, for any of a number of reasons. Anyone who has ever smeared frosting on a baked good has made a Wreck at one time or another, so I'm not here to vilify decorators: Cake Wrecks is just about finding the funny in unexpected, sugar-filled places.
It's ridiculously funny and I promise, you will laugh out loud and if you don't, well...then we can't be friends.

Today's post focuses on cakes for educators or students and I cringed at more than a few myself. Sure, this has nothing to do with teaching in London, England, but I love it and this is my blog so I'm sharing it with you today.  I hope you enjoy it too!  I also have the book and highly recommend it as a gift for someone who likes to laugh at the silly side of life.

Teaching in London Resources
Classroom Canada website
Guide to Teaching in London: A Survival Guide for Canadians ebook
Sign up for our newsletters
Canadians & Americans in the UK blog

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog! :) I'm glad you like it!
    Haha I totally love that cake wrecks blog too - whenever I remember to check it I am horrified and entertained at the same time. Especially with these ones you've linked to!
    I really like your blog as well - I wish I'd found it before moving over here - it's super helpful! I'm going to try to get a link section up soon so I can start putting these resources up. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your two pence!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails