Thursday, February 25, 2010

That Much Closer To Reaching My Goal

Thanks to Colleen Wagner, of London Relocation Services, I am that much closer to reaching my goal of winning an award this year.  Colleen posted this more-than-flattering blog post about my efforts in recruiting & social media.  Thanks so much Colleen!  You are too kind.

If you haven't voted yet, be sure to check out this blog post to see what I'm talking about & get your votes in.

Vote! Vote Every Day! Vote! Yay! (That's my mantra for the next 10 days...)

Resources About Teaching in London
Classroom Canada Website
Guide to Teaching in London: A Survival Guide for Canadians
Canadians & Americans in the UK

3 comments:

  1. Woohooo! Thanks Deniz! What a great name you have. Where's it from?
    Thanks for your support.
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Victoria! It's the Turkish word for the sea. My family's Turkish; I'm writing from Montreal, Canada!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your two pence!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails