Friday, January 8, 2010

Karen Jones Gowen Interviews Victoria Westcott



Karen Jones Gowen is a published author, mother of 10 children (yes, 10!) and fellow blogger extraordinaire.  Today she is featuring an interview with me about how I wrote & published the Guide to Teaching in London: A Survival Guide for Canadians.

If you'd like to read all about my process from writing to designing to publishing, please visit Karen's blog today.  I feel so honoured to be featured there!

I am also pleased to announce that I have started a referral program with Classroom Canada where I donate $50 to Free the Children for every teacher or teaching assistant referred to us by another one of our teachers or TA's.  Please help us support children and their education around the world by telling all your friends and colleagues about us and the work we do.

If you would like to become one of our outstanding teachers or teaching assistants in London, just apply through our website. Also, be sure to read the Guide to Teaching in London: A Survival Guide for Canadians. Sign up for our newsletters and help spread the word to your friends and colleagues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your two pence!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails