Monday, November 2, 2009

Who's Feeling Nostalgic?


I'm sitting here in the London office, gazing out the window at a sunny sky and thinking of the incredible people I've met through Classroom Canada.  I am the luckiest woman on earth!  Our teachers and teaching assistants are amazing people - keen, eager, positive and taking on the world through their teaching and travels.

This is our kick-off week for the new arrivals.  We start the week with our 5km Run with Richard - a jogging tour of our local area around Oxford Circus.  Richard's already done a run this morning.  What a trooper.  He told me we will see Buckingam Palace on the way, and I can't believe I never knew how close it is to our office.  5 years on and I'm still learning my way around this city.

To become part of the Classroom Canada team, sign up for our newsletters & apply through our website. Be sure to read the Guide to Teaching in London: A Survival Guide for Canadians to help you understand everything you need to know about teaching in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your two pence!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails