Monday, August 24, 2009

Behaviour Management in the UK: Help!

I love it when teachers send me emails to share great resources.

Here's one I just received today:

Hi Victoria,
Here is a Teachers TV video that I watched today. It described some of the positive ways schools across England were managing behavior or intervening for students that had behavior problems. I found all the ways they described positive and helpful. It was a good preparation for me as I look to applying again soon.


Thanks Ann! As always, your guidance, advice & comments are really appreciated.

Any other thoughts on behaviour management in the UK? Watch any great videos or read any brilliant books lately? Please share below.
To become part of the Classroom Canada team, sign up for our newsletters & apply through our website.Be sure to read the Guide to Teaching in London: A Survival Guide for Canadians to help you understand everything you need to know about teaching in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your two pence!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails