Friday, July 31, 2009

My Favourite Blog Posts About Teaching in London

Well, it's official. I'm on holidays!

I'll be back in our Canada office on August 12th so until then I'm leaving you with my personal favourite posts about teaching in London, England:
  1. Our 2nd Birthday Party - all those comments our dedicated readers and teachers left made me so happy to celebrate with ya'all. The comments are actually spread over 2 posts, so here's the day before as well.
  2. Reason #56 to Teach in London: Online Grocery Shopping - I love the comments left for this piece. It seems like everyone loves shopping for food!
  3. 52 Reasons to Teach in London - Can you tell that I love lists?
  4. Classroom Canada's London Scavenger Hunt - I love these photos of our teachers taking over the streets of London to win awesome prizes.
  5. Teacher Photos for Resumes & CVs - This piece was by far the silliest and most fun to make.
  6. Mr Teacher Interviews Me! - I really enjoy conversing with fellow education bloggers so this interview was quite fun, and I hope it helps you understand more about why I do what I do.
  7. Run With Richard - I had no idea so many of our teachers are joggers! I'm on week 7 of the Couch to 5km program so hope to not be too far behind the group when we do our London 5km.
  8. Our 200th Blog Post: 200 Resources for Teaching in the UK - I didn't actually make it to 200, but I came pretty close.
  9. Teachers & Facebook - How to Protect Your Privacy & Your Teaching Career - this one generated a lot of discussion later on. I hope you like it as well.
  10. Teach in London: The Do's and Don'ts of Teacher Career Fairs - If only everybody knew this stuff.
I hope you enjoy these posts and go through the archives to see the others. See you on August 12th!

To become part of the Classroom Canada team, sign up for our newsletters & apply through our website. Be sure to read the Guide to Teaching in London: A Survival Guide for Canadians to help you understand everything you need to know about teaching in London.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your holidays, Victoria!

    I gotta say, I will miss reading you blog posts on a daily basis!

    I'll be sure to check back next week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your two pence!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails