Thursday, July 30, 2009

Guest Bloggers Invited To Post About Teaching

I'm officially taking holidays from August 4th until August 11th, which means this little blog will be fairly quiet for about a week. It's the first time I've done this since I started the blog on July 19th, 2008. I love what I do, so I don't feel the typical, "OMG I need a HOLIDAY!" feeling, but I know I need one, so here I am, taking one week off.

Anyone out there care to fill the space left by my blogging absence?

If you're one of our teachers, great! But you don't have to be. Basically, anyone who would like to share their advice, tips, stories, insights, questions, jokes...whatever you want to share that fits into the general theme of teaching abroad, and if possible, specifically teaching in London, England. Maybe you think there's something missing from this blog & would like to share your two cents?

If so, please leave a comment below & let me know what you'd like to do and/or email me directly at victoria at classroomcanada dot com. I'm working tomorrow (Friday) and since Monday is a holiday, but not my official holidays, I will still check my email on Monday.

Thanks so much! I'm excited to see what you come up with.

If you'd like to become part of the Classroom Canada team, please sign up for our newsletters & apply through our website. Be sure to read the Guide to Teaching in London: A Survival Guide for Canadians to help you understand everything you need to know about teaching in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your two pence!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails