Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Classroom Canada Turns 2: Party Plans in Progress...

You're all invited to a party!

Our 2nd birthday party is this Sunday, July 19th in this virtual world of ours. It's the anniversary of the day that I flew back to Canada from London, England to open the Classroom Canada office. I can't believe it's been 2 years already!

So, to celebrate, we're inviting you to participate in a virtual party on this little blog of ours. I'll be online all day, having conversations, discussions, drinking virtual cocktails and giving away awesome free stuff to random visitors who pop by, leave a comment and wish us a Happy Birthday. I was inspired to throw this virtual party by another blogger who turned 96 and threw herself a virtual party a few years ago. I wish I could remember her name, but anyway, it was a lot of fun.

We'll be giving away lots of great teacher stuff including, but not limited to:
If anyone wants to throw in any other prizes, please contact me (victoria at classroomcanada dot com) and I'll be happy to share the love.

If you'd like to become part of the Classroom Canada team, please sign up for our newsletters & apply through our website. Be sure to read the Guide to Teaching in London: A Survival Guide for Canadians to help you understand everything you need to know about teaching in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your two pence!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails