Thursday, July 9, 2009

American Teacher Bloggers

A new education blogger is on the scene from Ottawa University - Mr. Ben Crawshaw. No, not the University of Ottawa, our Canadian university in Ottawa, Ontario. Rather, Ben goes to Ottawa University in Kansas, USA.

I always find it funny when I make assumptions about where people are in the world - I just assumed he meant our university up north. I suppose that is partly because I'm from Ottawa, Canada's national capital - and I've honestly never really heard anything about Ottawa, Kansas.

So even though Ben is writing from an American teachers perspective and not about teaching in London, please visit his blog anyway & welcome him to the world of blogging about teaching, teachers college and education issues in general.

To read more about Canadian & American Teachers Colleges, please see:

I'm in Vancouver meeting with teachers and Lloyd's so I won't likely post tomorrow. Have a great weekend everyone!

If you'd like to become part of the Classroom Canada team, please sign up for our newsletters & apply through our website. Be sure to read the Guide to Teaching in London: A Survival Guide for Canadians.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the mention, I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your two pence!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails