Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Classroom Canada Teachers Blog: Teachers Share Stories About Teaching in London, England


Yesterday I spoke with Jodi who is a fellow blogger and one of the Classroom Canada teachers heading to London for this upcoming autumn. We got to chatting about blogging and how hard it is to update frequently as a teacher. I notice a common theme amongst our blogging teachers: they all want to blog regularly but just can't find the time nor energy to do so.

So, we started a Classroom Canada Teachers blog, a place for all of our teachers to share their stories, insights, rants, raves, photos, quotes, questions and so on. Surely, with a group of blogging teachers, it will be much easier to keep updated than with all these individual blogs. I'd even recommend that teachers "recycle" their own blog posts on the Classroom Canada Teachers blog, bringing more traffic to their own teacher blog through links.

Some of our readers here have asked for more stories from our teachers in London. With this in mind, could you read the Classroom Canada Teachers blog and encourage them to carry on sharing by leaving comments? I find that comments really help to spur me on with blogging and I know that our teachers will feel much more inspired to write if you comment!

If you are one of our teachers and would like to contribute to the blog, even if it's only once every few months, please contact me via email (victoria at classroomcanada dot com) and let me know so that I can invite you into the group blog. I am excited for this project!

If you'd like to become part of the Classroom Canada team, please sign up for our newsletters & apply through our website. Be sure to read the Guide to Teaching in London: A Survival Guide for Canadians to help you understand everything you need to know about teaching in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your two pence!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails