Monday, March 23, 2009

Search This Site: Finally, a google search engine that works on here

I post every day of the work week so I know it's hard to keep up with everything I write about teaching in London, England. The search box above works so please use it!

Here are some good keywords to get you started in your searches:
  • behaviour management
  • teaching in London, England
  • interview questions
  • assessment
  • planning
  • PD
  • professional development
  • socials
  • apartments
  • accommodations
  • flights
  • jobs
You name it & I've probably already written about it on here (as long as it has to do with teaching in London that is!). So please do use that handy little search box above to help you wade your way through this blog. Thanks!

If you have any suggestions for more improvement, I really appreciate the feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your two pence!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails