So you want to teach in London, England but don't know where to start. So many teaching agencies, so much research to do right? Look no further!
Here are the 10 Most Popular Blog Posts about teaching in London, England:
1. 52 Reasons to Teach in London, England.
2. 10 Myths about Teaching in London, England.
3. Pros & Cons to Teaching in London, England.
4. Money, Money Money: How to Open a UK Bank Account & Send Money to Canada
5. Behaviour Management in the Toughest Class
6. How to Find an Apartment in London
7. A Funny Teaching Story & Interview with an OISE Teacher in London
8. American Teacher Recruitment for London, England
9. Cheap Flights to London, England and How to Book a Hostel
10. Typical Interview Questions for Teaching in London, England
For books, start with the Guide to Teaching in London: A Survival Guide for Canadians.
Check out the interviews with our teachers & recruiters on the right hand side of this page and sign up for our newsletters here.
FYI: Classroom Canada is heading out on the road again. We're traveling to Ontario, Quebec and BC to meet with new & experienced teachers. If you'd like to meet us in person, please see this post to see if we're coming to a town near you.
Apply for teaching jobs that start in April & May 2009 or September 2009 in January and February.
Happy holidays everyone!