We're attending the OISE job fair for teachers on December 12, 2008 and have decided to stay an extra day in order to interview teachers who wish to work in London in the spring or autumn of 2009.
The response from teachers in the Toronto area has been overwhelming. Your applications are flooding my inbox, and your feedback about the blog & the book is incredible. Thank you so much! I'm excited to meet you all in person.
If you're interested in teaching in London, England with Classroom Canada, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't forget to let me know that you'd like to be interviewed in Toronto to reserve your spot.
Don't live near Toronto? Don't fret! Here's an updated list of the universities we will be attending in the coming months.
- University of Victoria (for a presentation): December 16th, 2008
- York University: January 6th (book launch) and January 8, 2009 (job fair)
- Brock University: January 9, 2009
- Queens University: January 13, 2009
- UBC: January 23rd, 2009
- Nipissing University: January 29th (book launch) and January 30, 2009 (job fair)
- McGill University: February 2, 2009
- Concordia University: February 4, 2009
- University of Ottawa: February 6, 2009
- University of Victoria: March 5 & 6, 2009
If you still don't find your area on our list, apply anyway. I can always interview you on the phone & meet you in person at a later date. I am considering adding a few more universities to the tour, so please let me know if you'd like to meet me at a university near you.
And of course, get your copy of the Guide to Teaching in London so you can learn everything you need to know about teaching in London, England. Sign up for our newsletters and become a fan of Classroom Canada on facebook here.