Monday, August 11, 2008

Where the Hell is Matt?



Okay, so this has absolutely nothing to do with teaching in London. I'll be the first to say it. But the video made me giggle and cry. So here it is for you, dear readers. I love the idea of some random guy taking video shots of himself dancing around the world.

I know some teaching agencies have their teachers take pictures of themselves with their mascot in various locations around the world (for one agency it's a Teddy Bear, another has a Kangaroo). I have seen others participate in photo competitions, where the teachers wear the company logo t-shirts. To be perfectly honest, I'd much prefer to see our teachers dancing in different countries, but this guy Matt has already done it. Drats!

What will we do? Any ideas? I'll even throw in a prize to the person with the most popular idea. It might be a free flight or a box of Kraft Dinner. You'll only know if you comment here with your ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your two pence!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails