Tuesday, August 5, 2008

"There's just so much to do in London!"

One common statement made about London is that you can never be bored with life there. "There's just so much to do!" I completely agree. So, please allow me to show you what I mean.

I use StumbleUpon on a fairly regular basis, so that I can keep up with blogs, websites & videos about teaching in general.
Last week, I stumbled across this video.



I have never actually seen anyone practicing Parkour before, and had never even heard of it. It is also known as "free running". So, imagine my surprise to see this article in The Guardian online.

The point? There's just so much to do in London! Really, can you imagine a better place to practice running off the walls? Teachers: this is what your kids will be doing in their free time. I don't know about you, but this is all new to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your two pence!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails